County Farm Service Inc. offers a wide range of services
to help you improve your lawn and landscape, and control weed and insect pests.
We can treat your pond or lake, and do aquatic weed & brush control
management as well. We offer a free pond visit,
free estimates, and free analysis and recommendations.
Our employees are certified in Aquatic Pest Control.
They chew on grass, invade your home, bite your pet and they get
extraordinary pleasure scampering up your leg: Insect Pests!
The back yard type, the ones that really bug your lawn and you:
grubs, chinch bugs, ants, ticks, fleas, crickets, spiders, Japanese
beetles, bagworms, mosquitoes.
Need help? We are only a phone call away - our lawn care and pest
control experts will take the bugs out of your summer. Call us at
- Dormant Oil Spraying
- In early spring (February-March) for fruit trees and other deciduous trees
(as weather permits before they break dormancy) - and hemlocks and
other evergreens as needed. Also, we offer soil drench with "Merit" for
insect control on trees.
- Tree, Shrub and Boxwood Spraying
- For tent caterpillars, bagworms, boxwood leaf miner, gypsy moths -
as weather conditions and hatch time require.
- Lawn Spraying
- To kill fleas, ticks, ants, grubs, beetles, crickets, and mosquitoes.
We offer brush control, roadsides, attractions, resort, ditch/bank
brush control and more! Our employees are certified in Turf,
Ornamental, and Agri Plant Pest Control.
- Fence spraying, right-of-ways, parking lots, driveways, garden and landscape
- Brush killer, Roundup, Poast, 2-4-D, Crossbow herbicides for your particular problem.
Horse pasture and paddocks - need help? We can soil sample,
fertilize, lime, and overseed those also.
COMMERCIAL SNOW REMOVAL in the Culpeper area.
Grain handling, storage and marketing activitites.
Give us a call at (540) 825-2381 to schedule any of these services.
Pricing will be based on the treatment program you need. There is no
charge and no obligation for an evaluation visit.
Culpeper, VA 22701